weird super monkey ball cracked...

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by berky93, Aug 21, 2008.

1. berky93

berky93 New Member

I was looking online on how to get that all levels hack for super monkey ball to work, and I came across something strange...

it was a cracked version of super monkey ball, except it was different. the screenshots provided showed different levels and better graphics (monkey was 3d, in a ball) yet it was still an iphone game.

could this have been an earlier test version or something? should I try it, or will it kill my ipod? other people said it worked for them, but I dunno.

I would post the link to the post, but since the post has a link to the cracked app in it, its not allowed. (unless a mod or admin says I can post it, sorry - use google)
  2. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    Prolly just a photoshoped pic of smb
  3. Shadowriver

Shadowriver Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Or from console Super Monkey Ball, iPhone SMB got wii version interface, sounds and music.
  4. berky93

berky93 New Member

you know what, I cant get it to launch ( because I really hate restarting my ipod - needs to resync with itune sand rearrange icons afterwards) but from the looks at the files, the picture was just apic of smb on a console, and this is the regular game.