weird screen lock glitch

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by zorrokun, Apr 6, 2008.

1. zorrokun

zorrokun New Member

does this scenario ever happen to anyone?

1. doesn't matter the screen locks by itself or lock manually
    2. the screen suddenly turns on by itself for 2-3 times, as if a new sms or call is received, but it just show the lock screen with dates and sliders and everything
    3. after the few of the number 2 scenario happens, i can't press the home button to wake it, also the vibrate switch when turned on, the phone doesn't vibrate, it still able to receive calls and everything, except i can't wake the iphone with home or sleep/wake button
    4. the only way to wake it is to press the sleep/wake button twice, that's right TWICE on SLEEP/WAKE button

tried everything, restore, uninstall certain apps, reset device, turn off EDGE, set different settings to Home button, auto-lock, screen brightness

anyone have this glitch or am I the only one in the world to have this glitch

so please if anyone have any idea about this, please do share your thoughts, thanks
  2. iTouch Owner

iTouch Owner New Member

I've never had that before. :/
  3. reluttr

reluttr New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Are you using caterpillar? Because when I used the ucallendar thing it caused some issues with the lock screen.
  4. zorrokun

zorrokun New Member

Nope never used any Caterpillar or other apps
    i just use Bossprefs to close EDGE, but uninstall afterwards and still get the glitch
    and tried again with restore and just let it run without doing anything, and the glitch still happened

well i guess it's pretty cool too, as not everybody will be able to use my iPhone ^_^
    "what the, is your iPhone spoil?"
    "no, you have to do a little trick in order to unlock it"
    " *___* "