Weird problem....

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by crovian, May 14, 2009.

1. crovian

crovian Active Member

Feb 21, 2009
    I know ipod has been having glitchy artwork problem for a while now. For example, artwork doesn't show on ipod even tho it is shown in itunes.

However, this is the first time I've seen something like this. Basically, I sync songs that have artwork. It even shows on the ipod correctly rite?? But after I plug in the device to charge it or put new songs, some songs artwork change to black image. Like it doesn't go to the default 'no album art' image but it just is black.

Has this happened to anyone?? Are there any solution? It's weird cuz the artwork shows for a while and just changes to black box later on.

(can someone also tell me how to take pics i took by pressing home and power off from the ipod to my computer?? i would post a pic but i don't know how to sync pics from ipod to computer -.-)
  2. leadergo

leadergo Active Member

Aug 2, 2008
    i had this problem once. those black album thingys lasted for almost a week. i just kept normally syncing my iPhone like normal and they were changed back to normal somehow. but i honestly dont really know a solution for it, for me it just suddenly decided to fix itself.