Weird issue

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by CoRtEx, Jan 22, 2008.

1. CoRtEx

CoRtEx New Member

Here is the thing :
    The thing is some area of the touch (some key of the ipod keyboard) don't always work (don't know if it is 1.1.3 related). I forgot to said when i ordered my box to sent back the ipod to apple that it doesn't occur all the time. For some reason sometimes they work and sometimes they don't. Later it did not, then i turned off the ipod and then back on few hours later and the problem was gone. Then I did a reset of the settings an the problem came back etc. I tried many restore etc so I assume that the issue come from the iPod and not the software. My concern is that if i sent back my ipod and that at this very moment they can't repro the issue, they'll sent it back to me and i'll still have my bad ipod
    I live in France and there's no Apple Store here to show excatly the issue to a human being.
  2. plg6067

plg6067 New Member

If I were you I would send it back and leave a note inside the box with your ipod
  3. CoRtEx

CoRtEx New Member

If i leave a note explaining that the issue does'nt occur all the time I am not sure they'll trust me ...
  4. oddjobbob

oddjobbob New Member

Cortex...
    Who did you buy your iPT from?

Send it back and insist on a replacement.

Don't accept anything less.

Aloha.

ojb