Weird Issue With Itunes/Syncing Apps

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by lakerfanalways, Dec 30, 2009.

1. lakerfanalways

lakerfanalways Active Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    Hi everyone,
    I just jailbroke my brand new ipod Touch 3rd Gen(32gig) and I synced my music no problem, but now when I go to my applications and I press the sync button on the top(I dont want to sync all the apps, I have about 25 in there, some free from itunes store, some bought, but I only want to put in about 10 of them) Itunes is freezing up..when I press the little sync button on the top, what is it doing, syncing all of them because nothing is happening. I just want to be able to sync the ones I want to sync since I already put a lot of music in there and I dont want to put in so many apps. Thanks
  2. Tkf1

Tkf1 Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPad mini
    Try putting all of them in then delete them on your iPod.
  3. lakerfanalways

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    when I press the little sync button on the top, is that what it is doing, because nothing is syncing, Itunes looks like it froze but the Ipod works just fine
  4. Tkf1

Tkf1 Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPad mini
    On your iPod does it say sync in progess? It might be your computer and not iTunes.
  5. lakerfanalways

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    No it doesnt mention anything about it syncing, everything looked fine til I clicked on applications and I pressed the little sync button on the top(not on the bottom) on the right side it shows my Ipod..this Itunes is so much different then the old Itunes(I kinda liked that better) didnt have to deal with dragging or dropping, just clicked on the app that I wanted in the Ipod and I was good to go
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    I really need help I dont understand this..on the right side I see my Ipod and the first page is filled(Since it has blackra1n and cydia on it) then it has another page which is totally blank..I cant even click on anything there..its all grayed out..and on the list of apps, every single one of them are checked, I cant move down the list or anything..I dont understand this
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    anyone??