Weird iPod app problem

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ircmaster, May 11, 2010.

1. ircmaster

ircmaster New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    So I have this really weird problem with my music after installing iTunes today (I usually use doubletwist). My friend gave me and iPod touch she wanted me to restore, charge, and jailbreak for her so I had to install the latest version of iTunes because as I said, I use doubletwist. So I did that and I finished with the iPod and I wanted to put in some new music on my phone. So I plugged in my phone, forgetting I still had iTunes open. So when I plugged in my phone, Itunes began automatically syncing my phone with something and I turned it off after catching it syncing about 5-10 seconds late. Then I opened my 'iPod' app to play some music and after I closed the app (through the home button) the music just automatically stopped. What's weird is that when I double-tap the home screen and play music from there, it works perfectly. I also use soundhound as my default app for music and when I open it, play my music, and close it, the app works normally as it should.

Note: I do use backgrounder and circuitous but it never gave me any problems before

P.S. What's also weird is that doubletwist doesn't work at all, it doesn't recognize any device even after I uninstalled iTunes but I know I should probably put this in the doubletwist forums (I'm just too lazy to make an account)
  2. Trisky

Trisky Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    You should talk to doubletwist, since its beta, it might have some bugs :/
  3. 99pru99

99pru99 New Member

when i tap on music on my ipod touch it starts to open then go right back to the springboard...why and how do i fix it?