Weird Bug

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by andrew!, Feb 8, 2009.

1. andrew!

andrew! New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    The other day I attempted to jailbreak my iPod. I'm using Vista 32bit. I didn't know about installing libusb using comapatibility mode. Then I had to restore. the thing that was weird was, the libusb files were still at Program Files but I couldn't uninstall via control panel. yesterday I tried it again and the whole process went fine. I then restored the iPod and deleted all files, uninstalled libusb and all. Now comes the weird part. whenever the screensaver comes up the keyboard/mouse freezes. it won't do anything unless we shut it down. then when it boots, it's fine. we can log in and everything. but then the taskbar gets messed up. all minimized windows get pushed over to the right instead of the right.

I scanned for viruses and I have found nothing. I also deleted ALL files needed for the jailbreak. is there any east fix to this? last time we restored the libusb files were still in Program Files but no where to be found in Unistall Programs. Anyone experience this?
  2. idk761

idk761 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Do a System Restore and go back a couple of days. You might lose some of your info. I know vista has something like System Restore, but I don't know if it has the same name.
  3. yandao

yandao New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Ehm, why did you uninstall libusb in the first place? You need it to boot up when your rebooting your iPod Touch.
  4. andrew!

andrew! New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    ok I'll try that if worst comes to worst. and I uninstalled it because I restored my iPod. it wasn't worth the risks.