Weird Authorization error.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Firebird94, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Firebird94

Firebird94 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Ok so just a few minutes ago i was fixing up some songs in itunes, and relised my touch was getting low on battery, so i plug it in and it says i'm not authorized on this computer anymore. So i click authorize type in password, and it says 'm already authorized and 2 seconds later the same message pops up. When i click cancel it just stops everything from syncing, and don't authorize removes them. Yesterday i bought an app from my brother's account on my ipod (i had to log into his account on itunes) then sync up ipod, then buy app (log out of his account on itunes sign back into mine and sync) but now its going all wakco on me. Is it because i had to switch over that it did this? Because i really don't want to delte all my apps then authorize and then resync them because i have a lot.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Bump this is urgent please help.
  2. ryanangus

ryanangus Active Member

Deauthorise all computers in iTunes for the trouble account(s) then reauthorise them afterward: No need for any uninstall/reinstall and it should fix your problems

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. dudiadudia1

dudiadudia1 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    go to desktop\My Documents\My Music\iTunes\Mobile Applications there all ur apps are...
    back them up just in case..
    then u can reinstall itunes and then just drag all ur apps to the new itunes after signing in..i think it should work...i had a couple of problems with itunes and reinstalling fixed some of them