Weird App Store issues on Ipod Touch

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by waterbound, Nov 11, 2008.

1. waterbound

waterbound New Member

Hi, I am new here and searched first but could not find any answers for this issue, but recently I have noticed that there is no option to buy certain applications from the App Store directly from the Ipod Touch. For example, there is a new app called FourTrack, I can search, locate the app but after I select there is no option to BUY NOW or similar. I can purchase and d/l the app from my Itunes on my pc but not from the Ipod Touch.
    I had someone with a Iphone search and the option to BUY NOW is on their Iphone 3G, I called tech support and they confirmed there was no option to buy on their Ipod Touch as well..
    Normally I wouldn't put much thought into it but it is happening more and more now, can anyone tell me what the deal is?
    Thanks!
  2. dashwood03

dashwood03 New Member

please don't double post..

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Hardy1000123

Hardy1000123 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I thought you could. Why you insist doing it straight from your ipod ??
  4. drakness

drakness New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Some applications are based on gps or microphone functionality that the ipod doesn't have. So that's why they would be able to download it for their iphone, and you wouldn't be able to for your touch.

I'm surprised tech support wouldn't know that. o.0