WeDict on 2.0

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by Necro, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Necro

Necro New Member

Hey,
    I was trying to SSH other dictionaries into the wedict folder and it was working perfect, it could enable them in wedict and everything worked just fine, but today i tried to open wedict, and it said that the program could not be opened, which is most likely because of the additional dictionaries I added, so I ask you, is there a way to add more dicts without getting this problem?
  2. Fehr

Fehr New Member

Hmm.. that's Pretty. Odd.

Are you saying that adding dictionaries worked, up till now? Try deleting some of the more recent dictionaries that you've added, and see if it works. Otherwise check the permissions of the WeDict folder and all its subfolders (apply changes recursively) including the dictionaries that you've added.

Sorry if this didn't help. :[
  3. Necro

Necro New Member

I made sure that the dictionaries had the same permissions as the defautl ones and it probably worked until next sync with iTunes, I donĀ“t know.
  4. Fehr

Fehr New Member

Try getting rid of some of the dictionaries through SSH, then see if it works. Remove the ones that you added before you just synced (the ones that supposedly caused the problem). Otherwise, check to make sure WeDict didn't somehow change their policies.