website layout

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by dualcorex, Nov 1, 2007.

1. dualcorex

dualcorex New Member

why is this website changing the layout like every hour. i like the original layout better. it was easy on the eyes. i definently dont like this weird supernova background.
  2. kevio

kevio New Member

Ditto. The new look is pretty weak. Although I never used the nav at the top with the iPod/Phone buttons. So I don't miss that.
  3. pjbarnoy

pjbarnoy New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yea, I really liked the original theme. The contrast between the background and the column-background is way too big. It's like how green text on black is easier to read than black on white.
  4. avaloncourt

avaloncourt New Member

This one is really tough on the eyes. There are no visual hints on the thread listings or the menus.
  5. hugecanoli

hugecanoli New Member

I find this much harder to read and navigate than the theme that was here earlier today, and for the last few weeks that I've been lucking.
  6. its.joesef

its.joesef New Member

haha, I was about to post the same topic. yea, someone must be really bored and have alot of time on their hands to change this page like what, this is like the 7th time now? PICK A DESIGN AND STICK WITH IT!!!!
  7. rbyte

rbyte New Member

I thought my ipot was broken or I was losing my eye sight. Please change it back. This is no good.

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. Gillius

Gillius New Member