Website for Recently Removed App Store Apps

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by moonman239, Aug 2, 2010.

1. moonman239

moonman239 Banned

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    So, I just had this awesome idea. What if there was a Website where if a developer has recently had his app removed from the App Store, as long as he has a copy of the app with the official code signature, he could upload it to a Website and set up the payment. The end user just has to go to the Website, download the ipa file, put it in iTunes and sync to his device. To make sure that the user's device is safe even when downloading all these apps, there will be a report button, as well as a counter to tell the user how many times the app has been reported.
  2. KerrWasHere

KerrWasHere Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    they did have something cept the developer didnt have to upload it and its illegal
  3. moonman239

moonman239 Banned

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    How is it illegal?
  4. fly1ngguitar

fly1ngguitar Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    because you would have to crack the app to run it. which is frowned upon here.
  5. something15525

something15525 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    would it matter if said cracked app was once free while on the app store, and is now removed, for example eWifi? i know eWifi is now available on Cydia, but other programs of the same nature?
  6. Daan789

Daan789 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Its a little strange here. If i say ''get your cracked apps here: www.**.com'', i will be banned because its illegal. But apps like wififofum, available in cydia, are legal to get?
  7. Nickmadkiller

Nickmadkiller Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Why is eWifi on Cydia when it's free on the app store?I have eWifi on my iPod from the app store :O.
  8. Daan789

Daan789 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Apple banned all those wifi apps about a month ago. Try to search it on itunes

Please Register or Log in to view images

9. Communati0n

Communati0n New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    nah this sounds good, been wanting some stuff like this, eg safari download manger disappeared off the app store as well
  10. InchWorm

InchWorm Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    lol, it's cause apple is dumb and thought those apps would hack into wifi networks and give you the password for them, when really it is just a more-feature'd wifi scanner. ex wififofum has the ability to scan for ALL Networks whether it be password protected or not, and you can filter those out, as well as signal strength. plus it has a radar, it doesn't actually show the location of the access points, it just put the points in a spiral and the farther apart he points are shows the difference in signal strength.