Website for Lists of themes?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Darkfire45, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Darkfire45

Darkfire45 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I remember hearing of a website, where you can view every single Theme availible in cydia on a website, and have its name writtin with it. Is there any site like this? Or a site with lots and lots of downloadable themes?
  2. sdschramm

sdschramm Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I wish there was a site that would list them all and sort them by popularity, most downloads, etc. I am so tired of trying to find new themes from my iPod, waiting forever just to bring a a screenshot only to find it looks like crap and then I have to go back and do it all over again. If there was a site that categorized them with pictures, that means I could find the one one I want online, and then just search for that name when I find one I like
  3. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I wish there was an "AppShopper" of themes. ThemeShopper. ThemeGallery. Something.
  4. GrEg™

GrEg™ New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Someone should develope. xD
  5. JIMIneitor

JIMIneitor Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i will, just wait till i go to unversity
  6. MikoTail

MikoTail New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    http://www.macthemes2.net/forums/ has a "releases" section of iPhone/iPod Touch themes where many of the top themes are released. Some threads have like hundreds of thousands of views... you could browse there for some of the top themes & screen shots within the threads.
  7. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Hmm...

In our web development class, we have to do a year long project, and i decided to do a theme website. Kinda what you guys wanted...
  8. iCrap

iCrap Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I actually was working on a script for this, BUT, i didnt think anyone would use it so i stopped. (It was pretty much done)

Should i do it?
  9. Darkfire45

Darkfire45 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i think you should. Tons of people spend everyday trying to find good themes and always have to wait a long period of time to see a screenshot to find out that the themes look like crap. Also, when searching the web for themes, you have up to 3 themes on one website and you spend days looking for a good theme because you keep having to find a new website to see only 2 more themes. I think it would be more conveinient, and VERY handy. im sure lots of people would use this.
  10. iCrap

iCrap Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Alright, then i will do this.

2 weeks max...