Web Clips on jailbroken 1.1.3?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by ramcosca, Feb 5, 2008.

1. ramcosca

ramcosca New Member

As the title says. If I jailbreak, will I still have the capacity to add web clips to my home screen and reorganize the way I am doing at the moment with the January Upgrade?

And please, if you have to say something negative about the Upgrade, go say it to your neighbors. I don't want to hear it. I've enjoyed my iPod with the Upgrade much more than I did enjoy it when it was jailbroken 1.1.1 / 1.1.2
  2. skynex721

skynex721 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    yes you will. I have 1.1.3 jailbroken and I have all the apps and features from the jan. update, and installer

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Whosthatrandom

Whosthatrandom New Member

First of all, did you put those adverts in your sig? If so, why?

Anyway, yes, if you run the dev team jailbreak and it is successful (no real reason why it wouldn't be, as long as you install BSD Subsystem beforehand), then you will be able to sync the january upgrade straight back to your iPod. I did the same as you; I was more than happy to pay.
  4. Wicked One 612

Wicked One 612 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    He didn't put the advertisements in his signature, it's an advertisement from the site. They are put in the OP of every thread started, they use keywords from the thread to find related products that people may buy. It pays for the hosting at least.

As the others said, if you Jailbreak correctly and successfully you should have all the capabilities of a normal 1.1.3 iPod Touch, plus the Jailbreak capabilities.
  5. Whosthatrandom

Whosthatrandom New Member

Ah, right. I hadn't noticed that it was always on the first post, I just thought that a select few were choosing to put adverts in their sigs. It looks like the adverts are part of the sig; surely it would be better to put a line between the sig and the adverts?
  6. Wicked One 612

Wicked One 612 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yeah, advertisements can be a bit annoying at times, but they're necessary to keep a site up sometimes. I agree, there should be a line between them.