Web App Page Load

Discussion in 'Mobile Web Development' started by Johnathan, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Johnathan

Johnathan New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Hi, I'm making an iPhone web app, it will basically just display an RSS feed for the site http://sickipedia.org. There's a tutorial in Web Designer Magazine that shows you how to do this in Xcode, a proper native app but I don't think Apple would let it in so web app is the only way.
    I have one page, my index.php and have it displaying full screen. When I click a link in the app to say index.php?read=some_cool_racist_pedophelia_joke it goes and closes my app, opens Safari and opens it in there. Is there anyway (apart from jQuery/Javascript stuff) to make it open in the same place. Or does anyone know of something like this already existing that I could grab the code and play around with it for myself?
    I know HTML, CSS and PHP, I just cannot get my head around javascript at all. The only jQuery I've done is make a DIV fade in and out

Please Register or Log in to view images

Thank you

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. dabomb1022

dabomb1022 Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yes i could tell you. View touchelp.co.)cc/tn it is a feed reader I made just view the page source. For some reason it takes out the co.)cc without a ")" in it
  3. Johnathan

Johnathan New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Link didn't work.
  4. dabomb1022

dabomb1022 Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Sorry the site is down right now must be having problems. If not up tomorrow I'll send you the file
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Actually it's touchelp.co.c)c/icms/tn
    and you need to register real fast