Weather Icon Fix Problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by AllSystemGo, Apr 1, 2008.

1. AllSystemGo

AllSystemGo New Member

After installing Weather Icon Fix I found under the Tweak in Installer, BTW I don't think it was from Big Boss, I can't access Safari, can't refresh my Installer and Customize 2 isn't working aymore.

Can anyone help me out with this or do I have to restore from scratch??

Cheers
  2. arielro85

arielro85 New Member

to fix the weather icon problem:

you have to edit /Applications/weather.app/info.plist on the iPod:

* First transfer it to your PC with WinSCP (I think it's sFTP if you're on a Mac). There is a guide for WinSCP in these forums if you're not familiar with it.
    * If the file is not text but binary, use this link to transform it: http://140.124.181.188/~khchung/cgi-bin/plutil.cgi
    * You have to remove those two lines in info.plist:
    Code:

<key>SBIconClass</key>
    <string>SBWeatherApplicationIcon</string>

* Once it's done, put it back on the iPod with WinSCP (in text mode, it's fine), and restart SpingBoard.
  3. AllSystemGo

AllSystemGo New Member

I know it your first post and all and I thank you alot for your concern but my question wasn't HOW to fix the Weather Icon but the fact that after i used the Weather icon fix Safari, installer and Customize 2 everything that use WiFi isn't working anymore... I was asking if anyone could help me out on fixing those problem.

Cheers
  4. AllSystemGo

AllSystemGo New Member

Can any admin delete this post everything is back to normal for some kind of reason!!! Weird... Anyways thank you everyone!