Weather Displaying Incorrect Information

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by MacDevil, Mar 26, 2008.

1. MacDevil

MacDevil Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Hi all. I have a 16GB iPod Touch (pre-MacWorld). Recently, I upgraded from 1.1.2JB to 1.1.4JB using ZiPhone 2.6b. Everything has been going smoothly, except that recently I've noticed that my weather app is displaying incorrect information. It gets the forecast right, but will often display the time of day (ie displays the night graphics during the day) and the current temperature incorrectly (it will sometimes be off by 30+ degrees farenheight) The weird thing is that this only happens for the city that comes up when the app is first loaded and updated. What I mean is that if I leave the app on the city on page 3, that will be the one that is inaccurate the next time the app is loaded and updated. All of the other ones in the list are accurate after a refresh.

I did a search both here and on Google, but have found no answers. It seems that other people who are having this problem are running 1.1.4 as well, so it might be a bug in the firmware. Is anyone here having this problem? Does anyone know of a fix?
  2. the goat

the goat Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    not that i know of. you might have to restore if it annoys you that much but i really wouldnt bother. or if you havent bought the jan app pack (just installed the app from installer) you could uninstall it then reinstall it. or just do a reboot first