Weather Background 2.0

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by maiden82, Aug 3, 2008.

1. maiden82

maiden82 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Can you change these yet in a Jailbroken Ipod 2.0? I have Cyberduck and Customize, but I cannot find the location on the files.

If you know how to do this please post it as I didn't find it in a search.

THANKS in advance for your help!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. wazup692006

wazup692006 New Member

you can ssh into your ipod and change it that way i dont really know how to on customise
  3. Sparky1010

Sparky1010 New Member

Go to /Library/Themes/ and make a folder (name it whatever you want).
    then put your wallpaper is there (name it Wallpaper.png) and then close SSH.
    Open Winterboard on iPod and put your folder and it will take a second and springboard will reboot and your done.

Edit: woops, it says weather, uhh duno how to change it.
    The Stickers theme does it for me.
  4. ipodtouch is dabest

ipodtouch is dabest Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    why does it say weather background 2.0? were you talkin about the weather app?
  5. maiden82

maiden82 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    When you hit "Weather" you get that lined background. I changed it on 1.1.4 to a picture, but I didn't know if you could change it on 2.0.

I tried "Sparky1010" advice, but I changed the theme background that I know how to do. It will change the Ipods theme, but there used to be a weather png somewhere you could change. I just don't know where to find it.

Thanks for your help, and I hope you know what I am asking for. Sorry for any confusion.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    The only thing I can find is this, but it didn't change the weather background.
    Private/Var/Mobile/Library/Customize2 (That's what I named it)/Original Backup/Weather Background
    then I proceeded to backup and change the background on the Weather. It didn't work

Please Register or Log in to view images

Any Ideas?????