Weather.app Problem

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Madnebular, Nov 18, 2007.

1. Madnebular

Madnebular New Member

Is it only me or does the weather app not change its icon, when a theme is applied? And if its just me, does anyone know a solution?

Greets
  2. Shaneypoo

Shaneypoo New Member

your not alone, i get that too >< not sure how to fix it, so i just live with it
  3. emed795

emed795 New Member

The change in the weather icon depends on the theme itself. The theme must have a custom icon for the weather app to change its icon otherwise it will just use the orginal weather icon. Did you try change to to other themes to see if the icon would change? Also, did you make sure Theme Icons is on in SMBPrefs?
  4. Madnebular

Madnebular New Member

Jap, I use the mystique theme and i checked that it has a weather icon. Also tried other Themes and other languages with translating the icon as well, but nothing works... Concerning the SMBPref Icon-On: The other icons do change, i'm not that stupid

Please Register or Log in to view images

Any ideas?
  5. beddict

beddict New Member

Do you have Weather app 1.1.1..? If then, just overwrite it to app 1.1.2. I think it is the only way to solve this problem.
  6. Madnebular

Madnebular New Member

No I have the 1.1.2 weather.app and just to be sure I re-downloaded and overwrited it, but it didn't help...
  7. Madnebular

Madnebular New Member

8. leti

leti New Member