Hi I broke my iPod today and now I'm in trouble because I can't live without it and buying a new one isn't an option. So here's what happened. I was in sauna with it (yeah do not ask Please Register or Log in to view images) and got some water on it. Then I tried to rub it dry but the screen went berserk! Colours went from pink to gray and pink again and finally all white. Later that night I tried to turn it up and it started with the white screen. Tried everything to reboot but my power key is just STUCK and I couldn't reboot it and then I guess the battery died because it doesn't respond when I connect it to my PC. Then I broke the glass as I opened the iPod up.. So is it possible to fix it with spare parts? I guess new glass (OFC) and battery but is the LCD also required?