Watchmen Movie

Discussion in 'Music, Movies, TV, and Videos' started by Danls92, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I know there have been a couple threads on this, but I was wondering if somebody could clarify something for me. Watchmen is coming out 03/06/09, but does that mean that it is being released Friday at 12:00 AM (meaning that I could go see it sometime Friday), or Saturday at 12:AM. I have a feeling it is the first one, but I really wanna see it opening weekend and will be away for the actual weekend part!
  2. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I'm sure they'll have midnight screenings. Or maybe... 5 minutes to midnight? Hint Hint.

Did you see the Watchmen Motion Comic? Its actually quite good. Music and Voice really does add to the suspense. I've also been reading the graphic novel again.
  3. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Eh, the problem with midnight screenings is convincing my parents to take me, as a provisional license doesn't let you drive from 11 PM- 5 AM.

I watched the first two issues, but considering the number of times I've read it decided it wasn't worth sinking the money into. I re-read it at camp over the summer, but I've been busy loaning it out to everyone I know in preparation for the movie.
  4. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    The Motion Comic will be coming out on Blu-ray and DVD along with other special features and stuff on March 3rd. Here's the poster:

Please Register or Log in to view images