watching YouTube/veoh on my iPod touch 2G

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ceapy, Apr 16, 2009.

1. ceapy

ceapy New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hey everyone, I was watching YouTube and veoh videos on my iPod touch and I got a message from telus saying I downloaded (or streamed in my case) 150Gigs of stuff in... 16 days

Please Register or Log in to view images

I'm pretty sure that's impossible since I only watch like 3-4 hours a day (since it's spring break).
    But I seriously believe some person who calls himself Warlock that lives in his moms basement is connecting to my wifi and downloading some kiddy pr0n. And I can't find out cause my dad changed the pass to access my modem/router (so I can't go to my DHCP table and find out who the hell is on my wifi).
    So here's my question, is that possible? And how many MB does it take to watch (stream) an 8 min and a 24 min video on YouTube and veoh?
    Oh yeah, I forgot to add that I usually only watch 1-2 hours a day on YouTube ON MY IPOD TOUCH since my computer is broken, and I've only been watching for like 4-5 hours since it's spring break which started on April 10. So I sriously believe it's impossible. Anyways I gotta prove this to my dad lol >.> 150 gigs in 16 days...
  2. AmazingNachos

AmazingNachos Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    probably a good sized amount
  3. ceapy

ceapy New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ... A good size amount of what? And that's not answering my questions.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Someone help please!