Watch this video to solve restore 1.1.1 errors!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by ProwlingTiger, Feb 15, 2008.

1. ProwlingTiger

ProwlingTiger New Member

Hey yall,

I kept getting error (1) when trying to downgrade. I kept seeing guides on how solve it, but none worked for me. Finally I found this vid on youtube. Watch it if you're having errors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAOkKN6tX58
  2. aftershock68

aftershock68 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Welcome to the 1.1.3 Jailbreak forums. Please advert your attention to the announcement posted at the top of the fourm list "posting in the right section." We know how to downgrade. What we really need is for ZiPhone to work on 16gb iPods. Thanks for your time.
  3. ProwlingTiger

ProwlingTiger New Member

Um, so you must be the forum a-hole? Pleased to meet you. Obviously not everyone knows how to downgrade as many people are still getting errors. I was merely posting this as it was the only method that I found worked in my situation, and hoped it could benefit others.

Why do you need ziphone to work? Clearly you know enough to jailbreak without it. Er at least that's what I did. Sure ziphone would be nice, but lets stay on topic here.
  4. aftershock68

aftershock68 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    No lol, its just that there are many, many topics in the forums that pertain to this. But, seriously everybody knows the Restore Mode buttons. I just don't like the BS soft upgrade thing. I'm not a coder, I'm a motivationalist and helper of the forums. I appreciate your input but there is a Announcement sticky posted at the top of the page. Just trying to keep the areas clean, remember the mega-softupgrade overflow incident?
  5. ProwlingTiger

ProwlingTiger New Member

Understood. The restore mode buttons must be time perfectly(near). And this guy gives the greatest countdown...not really but yeah. lol
  6. aftershock68

aftershock68 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Alright. We cool then right?