Watch espn360 on iPod touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Corbyholt, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Corbyholt

Corbyholt New Member

I would like to watch espn 360 on my touch. I'm not the best with computers, but it seems some of you have enough knowledge for the both of us. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. dancool999

dancool999 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Because flash it not available on the iPod Touch its not available unless ESPN comes out with a special App for it
  3. stevesmith121

stevesmith121 New Member

I tried using imobilecinema from cydia to watch espn360 and i believe that takes care of the flash problem. imobilecinema has allowed me to watch flash on most websites that ive tried. The only problem still is that espn360 says that i do not have one of their required browsers, Safari or Firefox. Obviously the iphone comes with Safari on it, but i cant figure out how to make espn360 recognize that i have safari.
  4. jailbreak123

jailbreak123 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Try the ui faker or something like that where it fakes out wbsites and it thinks you have mozzila.
  5. stevesmith121

stevesmith121 New Member

could you give me a link or something to google to find that? i cant find anything like that
  6. daniel_capelo

daniel_capelo New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    try with the app orb live
  7. stevesmith121

stevesmith121 New Member

orb live is a streaming app that allows you to stream anything on your computer to your phone. You could stream live tv to your phone from your computer if you had a tv tuner card...which i dont. ESPN 360 on the other hand is an online site that allows you to stream any sporting event that is currently on, whether it is on tv or not. Live events as well as events from the last week or so are all on there. I was thinking maybe i could change my user agent on my iphone to make sites think that i have mozilla when i dont. Im still working on figuring this out, if anyone has another solution or knows how to change the user agent, let me know.
  8. jailbreak123

jailbreak123 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I would but right now im un jailbroken because my stupid ipod didnt boot and I might not even jailbreak I dont know tho.
  9. MattMan1

MattMan1 New Member

Cloud Browse

For any kind of flash entertainment except most games, Cloud Browse is definitely a great option. I have had experience with Cloud Browse and it plays any flash videos including ones on youtube. I have not tried it with ESPN360 but since I am able to use it with my Cox account I think I'll try and see if it works and you guys should too. It's free for the lite version in the app store (but I don't see many differences from the lite and full version to be honest, I think there may be a browsing limit), and the full is 99 cents.

Cloud Browse is also a Firefox based browser if that helps as well
  10. eznoh

eznoh New Member

Skyfire is working on it ...