wat mics work

Discussion in 'iPod touch VoIP and Telephony' started by stephan001, Jan 27, 2008.

1. stephan001

stephan001 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    sup, first post eva nd i need help. i have the sip-voip app in my ipod i wanna noe wat kinkds of mics work on it. wuld the soccom headset for the psp work. thanks. i went to wal-mart and they dunt have the mics for ipods. nd ma dad doesnt approve of online shoppin

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. ITBRTI

ITBRTI Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
  3. Lemures

Lemures New Member

holy freaking crap. give your ipod touch BACK to your mommy and daddy, you should NOT have such an expensive tool in your possession. Learn how to spell, learn the basics of grammar, and then go practice them. It amazes me that someone would be against online shopping, and yet think it was a good idea to hand someone so little an expensive tool they will never use to its full potential. I worked my ass off for the money to pay for this thing, and you little children come in here and sully what WOULD be a respectable forum.. grrr..
  4. SkaterGOD/DOOD23

SkaterGOD/DOOD23 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I agree fully, if he wants us to understand him, he should have at least learned the English language to at least some extent where we can understand him. Assuming he's not five years old (at which point he wouldn't even HAVE an ipodtouch

Please Register or Log in to view images

) this 'writing' is not acceptable.

Maybe we should proceed, as I can only understand the name of the thread I'll answer that question...

Microphones that work are:

Touchmods Microphone (Touchmods.net)
    JvanderValk's Microphone (Private message Jvandervalk for more information)
    MaCally IVoiceIII (Buy at SuperWalmart)
    "DBT Dongle Bluetooth Device" (Instructions to make this not released publicly yet).