Release Was All My Theme Work For Nothing?

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by fr0z3nic3, Feb 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fr0z3nic3

fr0z3nic3 New Member

Ok guys.. I just got into this argument with crazyloof.. He basically tried to start of flame war.. I tried to call him out on his sh*t, but it seems to me that honestly no really likes the work I do and I was just wondering if anyone out there really liked the themes I made, because if no one does then theres no use of me releasing anymore themes to the public.. I don't want criticism and I don't want crazyloof posting on this thread for whatever reason.. All I want to know is if anyone at all actually liked the themes I made..
    My First Theme- Gears Of War

Please Register or Log in to view images

Second Theme- Gamers 'R Us (this actually is the remake it originally had a "Body By Gaming" Wallpaper)

Third Theme- Fatality

Fourth Theme- 3nG4dg3t

Is it worth it to release my work at this point?
  2. DeusMachina

DeusMachina Retired Moderator

Wrong section to post this. Go cry elsewhere because no one wants to hear it on these forums.
    1 person likes this.
  3. berky93

berky93 New Member

first off, almost all of your icons are stonlen from other themes. and the others have either a huge white border arond the image or just a white box. and a wallpaper doesnt count as a theme. so I like the things you showed, but only in the themes they were made for.

the engadget one is kinda cool, but I wouldnt want it.
  4. addmister

addmister New Member

Your themes are OK but theres always someone who will talk smack to you. Suck it up and if you like making themes then keep making them. Take criticism into account and try to improve. Don't cry though...
  5. fr0z3nic3

fr0z3nic3 New Member

I only stole the Unlocker Themes icons for Fatality the rest are deviant ART and my first one was a joke.. Lol, I got a bunch of those from Google.. Lol
  6. fr0z3nic3

fr0z3nic3 New Member

Dude, I can take criticism thats fine, but when you have a person that intensionally flames your themes just to f*** with you is wrong.. Take crazyloof for example.. Why do you think he hasn't made a theme in so long, because hes busy flaming other people themes..

, duh.. Thats why no one likes his ass..
  7. fr0z3nic3

fr0z3nic3 New Member

loof, your a joke and so are your theme..
  8. DeusMachina

DeusMachina Retired Moderator

Hm, actually it sounds like your doing exactly what your describing. Please stop ranting on the forums

. I told you to stop bumping your own thread and you started to flame me. Please feel free to PM me if your having a problem with me, don't waste everyone's time here.
  9. toomuchcaffeine

toomuchcaffeine New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I like engadget and gamers r us. :]
  10. x6blues

x6blues New Member

they are pretty good, and btw who gives a sh*t wut crazyloof thinks. his themes are alright but why the hell does he go around to every dam theme to critique it? personally i dont really like his stuff that much, theappletree has the best themes out their in my opinion but wutever. and no1 start a flame war cause i really dont care about some1 goin on about how their theme is so great i should f***in worship them and kiss their asses.

finally some sh*t that make sense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.