Wanting to return an ipod 2g..

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by touran22, Oct 3, 2008.

1. touran22

touran22 Member

So basically i got my ipod touch 2g on the 1st of october. i have done soo much to prevent the back from scratching but inivetibly it sratches. For this reason i have decided to get an iphone and pay the extra money becuase of its plastic back.

So my question:

is there any way i can return it back to Curry's (where i bought it) and ask for a refund. i have asked them but they have said the only way is if the item is faulty withen 28 day's.
    Is ther any way i can make the ipod faulty e.g brick it or so something so that when curry's try to test it out they can't fix so they can give me a refund.

thanks alot.
  2. Apizao118

Apizao118 New Member

i don't think this can be discussed here
  3. touran22

touran22 Member

in no way is the ipod broken or touched its a few days old lool. the ipod has like 1 scratch but im a perfectinist so....

Please Register or Log in to view images

any way im definitly not trying to scam them or anything if worse comes to worst i'll keep it. Please do not deem me a fruadster becuase i am not!
  4. Apizao118

Apizao118 New Member

in that case, there is definitely a thread that discusses this somewhere on this forum. I'm not sure if it's closed or anything but I saw here once before with methods that have worked for some people
  5. touran22

touran22 Member

could you please help me find it?
  6. Ryuukumori

Ryuukumori New Member

Or why get an iPhone and spend the burden on an expensive data plan when you can get a case for your iPod Touch?

Go for Griffin's iClear or Incase.

And if you just bought it Oct 1, I bet you can just return it if nothing's wrong with it. I don't see how somewhere would not allow you do to so.
  7. loserxprod

loserxprod New Member

If you were the owner of an electronic store, would you be happy to refund someone who opened a $300 item and scratched the back? Eh, I don't know about you, but I wouldn't
  8. touran22

touran22 Member

the back isn't scratched lool it has one extrememly light sratch on it. People in the UK are very strict on these types of things. those cases won't ship to the UK and if they do they'll over price the delivery.

i won't buy the iphone on a price plan, just on pay as you go.
  9. sitedown

sitedown New Member

The pay-as-you-go UK iPhones are expensive as hell...

Anyways, the iPhone will scratch too.
  10. touran22

touran22 Member

i know but i want to return this one for an iphone becuase it's more durable. so any suggestions? if i retore it then pull the plug out or if i install the wrong Firmware or something?

all i need is for itunes in the store to error when trying to restore then i'll be fine.

i need to return it tomorw. so any help?