iPhone 3G Want to buy the iphone 3g

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dahitman, Dec 16, 2008.

1. dahitman

dahitman New Member

ok so i want to buy an iphone 3g for christmas but i really want to know what would be the total cost when you go and buy one at the store including all costs and everything. i also want to know the plans that they provide like txt messaging, data, etc... and how much each plan costs...

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Spartigus

Spartigus New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Im pretty sure no one here is knows all the iphone plans, and let alone can give you details on them all..... Just go down to phone shops and ask them, that is what they are there for....

EDIT:
    Also considering you didn't give any info on your location, and obviously plans vary between areas......
  3. dahitman

dahitman New Member

well i live in Madison Wisconsin. But i just want to know how much i would have to pay the day i go buy it
  4. Tman47

Tman47 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    most likely $200 for the iphone + $30 activation fee + first month bill most likely around $50-$60
  5. soccerpro100cn

soccerpro100cn New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    200 dollars for phone. 30 dollar activation fee. like 70 dollars with unlimited internet and 700 minutes. unlimited internet is required and is 30 dollars, which is already included in the 70 dollars a month u'd pay. also, i suggest you move from Wisconsin to somewhere with better service and with 3G data coverage, as Wisconsin is in the middle of nowhere.
    hehe at least that's how much i pay a month.

MOVE TO THE COASTS!
  6. gr33n

gr33n New Member

7. dahitman

dahitman New Member

if i jailbreak it could i do something to get texting free
    i got another question. you know where it says if you want a new phone number or do you want to tranfer it, if you transfer it how does that work?? do you still have to give the social security number
  8. Baggy Spandex

Baggy Spandex Active Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    i bought the 16gb and the total i had to pay out the door was $334 or somethin like that. my friends 8gb was $216. the rest of the bill and activation fees were pro-rated and sent to me on my first bill, which was like $486 on the family plan me, my girlfriend and my homie share. i dont really know pricing, but unlimited texts is $30 a month for all of us. we all have iphones and internet plans are $20 for the old iphone (my gf has one) and $30 for the 3g. we have 700 minutes to share and the total bill every month is like 220 bucks or somethin.
  9. leadergo

leadergo Active Member

i paid $200 for the phone from eBay, $35 for activation, $11 for a small voice plan, $10 for 2500 text (used it all in less than 3 weeks), and 500MB data for $20. be warned that pay-per-use data will skyrocket your bill. either get a data plan or tell your service provider to disable data.