iPhone 4 Want to buy iPhone 4 cheap ? Watch out and be carefull before buying one online.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by omokas, Jul 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omokas

omokas Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    I am moderator on a forum called [link deleted], a user called "bazaar2010" registered our forums, and he posted some fake deals. I immediately deleted his post and banned him.

Here is a video of our conversation (sorry for low quality, I had to use my old version of iShowU HD, and I also have 20kb/s uploading speed (Greece) so I couldn't upload 3GB video :

[Youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T591N2DVZPc[/Youtube] -- (what's the youtube code ?)

His registration IP is 82.128.87.33 (Mods please search this IP if it exists here so no iPod Touch Fans member will buy from this guy).

Also check this picture I screenshoted, it says iPhone 4 64GB , as far as everyone knows there is not an iPhone 4 with 64GB chip :

Please Register or Log in to view images

Here is a picture of what he tried to sell me :

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. NickPod

NickPod Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    It's just a spambot. Every forum and blog gets them. It's nothing to get so concerned over.

Anybody who is ignorant enough to buy from a spambot probably deserves to be scammed anyways.
  3. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Thanks for the heads up, I've looked into it and in we're good. With a little common sense I think everybody will pull through just fine.

--Closed--
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.