Want iPod touch 4 cases? Check them out here.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ndrwzheng, Sep 9, 2010.

1. ndrwzheng

ndrwzheng New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    http://www.focalprice.com/search.html?keyword=ipod touch 4th

Prices are in USD. Paypal account req'd. Shipping takes about 1 and a half to 2 weeks to get here (2 weeks for Canada, USA is faster by a bit).

They're silicone, and I can tell by the design that these are good quality cases (I bought the same design for the 2nd and 1st gen before).

And plus, it's only like a $1.68 risk. Buy one, heck, buy 2 and then sell the other one! They're dirt cheap!

Free shipping incl'd.
  2. Master_Blaster

Master_Blaster Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I was looking for cases all day yesterday. I called my local apple store and the genious told me to go to my local mall and buy one at a kiosk. I went to the mall and the first cell phone acessory kiosk had ipod touch 4g cases and screen protectors in stock $15.00 for both. The manufacturer is MBAT which is pretty much what all of the cheap kiosks sell. Try that until the really good cases come out next week. The case is a floppy silicon case which fits pretty well the only negative is where the volume buttons are the case is waaay too thin so when you lower or raise the volume the case flops in that spot but good enough for now. I also went to the invisishield kiosk and got on the list for an invisishield install next tuesday. The manager there told me that she ordered the shields and she would for sure have these in stock on the 14th of sept $40.00 full body install included. heres a pic of the ipod in the case.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. jealousguy86

jealousguy86 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    can't view that photo..
  4. Master_Blaster

Master_Blaster Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Help me out I used a free image hosting site that makes the photos soooo small can you suggest a better site to get pics on here? If so then I will post a bigger pic for you to see.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Can you see this one? I hope this pic is better.

5. mush

mush Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    $40 installed... it better be flawless
  6. Master_Blaster

Master_Blaster Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    They guarantee a flawless install. You dont pay until the job is done. The sample they show is perfect. Question I forgot to ask is when they install teh shield does it take a day to dry or is it instant perfection?
  7. eKoKnight

eKoKnight Member

No why didnt apple do this to the new ipod touch 4gen? Seriously one black and one white and so on...

Geez.
  8. Master_Blaster

Master_Blaster Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    That is a great idea a free silicone case even a cheapo case would be cool. But if they do that then they lose millions on the licensing of 3rd party cases. Example Macalley and Otterbox paid apple just over 6 million for the rights put the APPLE approved logo on their first batch of 2nd gen packaging for IPOD touch. The cost after mfg and destination for a silicon case from start to finish from China is .19c Anyone want to go into the case business with me?