want iCARS theme on iPod Touch 2g, dont understand how!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by TheNate, Apr 23, 2009.

1. TheNate

TheNate New Member

I really like that iCARS star trek PADD theme for the iPod Touch, but I have no idea how to get it on my iPod!? Could someone please explain to me, or give a link that has a step by step process with links that currently work to everything i need to do to make this happen? I am computer savvy so thats not a problem but i dont know much about ipod developer/hacking/jailbreaking stuff at all. I am running Mac OSX 10.4.11, and an ipod touch 2g with software version 2.2.1 if that helps...could someone just please help me out with this, lol, i have no idea how to do this or where everything is...there are so many different and conflicting blogs and what not out there on how to do this that i am now thoroughly confused on where to go and what to do to make this happen? as i said, i could really use a step by step process with working links to get everything and make it work. i really appreciate the things you guys do on these ipods and all this stuff is really fun, i wish i had time to figure out how to mod and program on my own but i dont, lol. so, again, is there someone, or a few, people who could help me?
  2. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    Yea I'm not even going to bother reading a chunk of sentance's like that.

Space it out more next time please
  3. fckinfamous

fckinfamous Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
  4. tj_harris24

tj_harris24 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Say what now =/
  5. TheNate

TheNate New Member

ok for those that dont want to read and/or need glasses:

i want that iCARS star trek PADD theme on my iPod 2g ,software 2.2.1.

I run Mac OSX 10.4.11.

How do i do this? I need a step by step process with links that actually work.

There are just too many blogs and what not out there about this and its confusing for someone who is not real savvy with ipod hacking/modding/jailbreaking.

My ipod is still as it was when i bought, just with apps from the appstore.