Want an easier way to navigate through pages

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by kOrNwHeAt, Mar 31, 2009.

1. kOrNwHeAt

kOrNwHeAt Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Ok I have not yet found a good application for easily navigating to certain pages on the homescreen. There is an app that allows you to make icons that when tapped will take you to the corresponding page, but that means I'd have to put more icons on one of the pages, and the easiest way to use this app would be to put the icons on the first page so that you can tap the home button to get to the icons asap. But alas this would require me to dirty up my first page with ugly unappealing icons.

My idea of a good navigation app would be one that utilizes the tiny circles at the bottom. If you press and hold anywhere on the line of circles it will show a page number above the circle you are closest to touching and you can slide ur finger left or right to chose which page you want to go to. Or better yet, if at all possible, instead of a page number it shows a tiny preview of the page whose circle you are touching, kind of like the window preview in windows vista.

I can't makes apps, I have no idea how. But some one who can should make this.
  2. Tucker6o

Tucker6o New Member

That would be awsome, but im not sure its possible.
  3. kOrNwHeAt

kOrNwHeAt Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    I think it would be cuz its already possible to make icons that go to a certain page and its possible to actually change the circles to something else. So i imagine there would be a way to do this.
  4. sfpsp

sfpsp New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Uh.
    My finger covers three dots. Unless you spread them out somehow, I doubt this would be useful. App dots are themable however.
  5. kOrNwHeAt

kOrNwHeAt Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    yeah that could be a problem, but there must be a way to make it so that the circle that is activated the most by the touch is used.
  6. Sarcasm Siempre

Sarcasm Siempre New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Just use QuickGold to launch whatever you need.
  7. Manny05

Manny05 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    there you go ^^
    why don't you just open safari..and open up your bookmarks..