wanna help me out?=)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by xDeViL, Jul 22, 2008.

1. xDeViL

xDeViL New Member

so i am using blank apps so that i can have spaces between some apps... but if i accidently hit one it opens up with some message and my ipod frezzes and i have to shut it off... is there anyway to make it so these blank images cannot be clicked at all... or any other solution to this problem?

btw i am on firmware 1.1.2
  2. iPod.Touch

iPod.Touch Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    YOu don't need to shut your iPod off!

You can eiter wait a few seconds until the app crashes and you go to your home screen, or you can force exit the app! (Holding down the home button)

I don't think you can make them "Non-clickable"
  3. xDeViL

xDeViL New Member

o man=/ well thanks for informing me about not turning my ipod off... i am very impatient so wen things dont work right away i get dumb... but ive waited and the program wont crash... do you think if i ssh and delete something from the blank.app folder that it will automatically crash?
  4. therealduckie

therealduckie Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    You could always make the apps unlaunchable. Just change the permissions inside the apps.

Otherwise, yes--I have never had mine lock my ipod up...they just crash and it goes back to the Home screen.
  5. xDeViL

xDeViL New Member

what should i change the permissions too? what will happen wen i changed the permissions? will they just not open wen hit or what? thanks for the help guys...
  6. lauNchD

lauNchD Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    WTF??!!

Yesterday you asked for the exact same thing and I gave you a guide on how to do it!! Look at your old thread!

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. xDeViL

xDeViL New Member

ya i know you did... and then i told you i had no idea on how to do what you told me to do... and considering not many people seem to be posting in the other forum i just reposted it here to see if someone else can help me more....
  8. lauNchD

lauNchD Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    OK, sorry, I was just wondering why you didn't answer me.
    You coulda asked me some stuff though
  9. h_picko

h_picko New Member

Just do what they say it will work

Please Register or Log in to view images

10. xDeViL

xDeViL New Member

o i thought i did answer you... i posted back into that thread yesterday... but o well no biggie... i tried changing permissions to multiple different things.. but no luck there.. is there something special to do with that? i cant even get the friggin app to crash... i have to hold the home buttonb for a short bit.. which is fine but just would be oerfect if i didnt have too... and im aiming for perfection...