Wallpaper???

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by J911, Oct 3, 2007.

1. J911

J911 New Member

Hi there all, I can't seem to get the wallpaper to load at all, and I'm not sure where it is supposed to be going.... Does the wallpaper go on the first 'home' screen of my Ipod touch when I unlock it. I.E will I be able to see my wallpaper on the home screen where the icon's are??? Please help
  2. MaxTO

MaxTO New Member

There is a very good chance it did load , however you can only see the wallpaper pic when you first turn on your ipot . As of yet it does not show the pic on the main screen , only when you first turn it on or unplug it from the usb .
  3. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

The Wallpaper is only shown in the unlock screens and when playing a song without cover art.
  4. SaMaster14

SaMaster14 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Why can't you get a wallpaper where the icons are? I know that once its jailbroken that will probably be possible, right?
  5. ckylesworld

ckylesworld New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I have set my wallpaper to one I loaded but when a song plays that dosent have a cover all I see is the white and grey music icon. How do u make it show the wallpaper instead?
  6. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Sorry, I wasn't clear. When you awaken your iPod while playing music, double clicking home for example, the iPod will show you the cover of whatever it is you are listening to. At this point, in place of a song's missing cover art, the iPod will display your selected wallpaper.