Wallpaper question, please help.

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by catsartcox, Dec 16, 2008.

1. catsartcox

catsartcox New Member

Ok, when you apply a theme it changes the wallpaper, i found a theme i like, but i want to change the wallpaper...
    i went into winter board and click "user wallpaper" this works when there is no theme...and i tried "user lock Background"(though i am not sure what that means)....so is there a App. or something that allow me to change the wallpaper to one of my images, though a theme is already installed?

Also another quick question, is there a "View unread replies" link, like on how it is on a simple machines forum.
  2. beeshabo

beeshabo Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Yeah,
    Sometimes the theme itself has a wallpaper, that's why you can't apply your own wallpaper.
    So what I usually do is SSH into my iPod and delete the themes wallpaper.
    That will allow you to apply any wallpaper to that specific theme, using your Photos obviously. Unless you actually replace the themes wallpaper vs deleting it.

Hope this helps.
  3. catsartcox

catsartcox New Member

ok i used something called Wbapp, and it worked....i kinner licked the hacked verison.
  4. Jrobb

Jrobb Guest

An easy way to do this is to go into winterboard, touch the 3 horizontal bars on the right of the user wallpaper and hold, then drag it up above all the other themes to the top of winterboard. That way it will have seniority, and will show up, without the need to ssh. This also works to mix themes, like having the backgrounds etc. of one, mixed with the icons of another. But it doesn't always work the way you want

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. catsartcox

catsartcox New Member

Ok, i have another question, i keep heering ssh, witch is a secure shell(connection type) now i know how to use one on a unix base....but i can't seem yto find a term, and the one i do have instald in can't seem to find where to config it. or something. i already have a server set up for this, and have used it before....
  6. catsartcox

catsartcox New Member

Please help....thanks!!!

Please Register or Log in to view images