Wallpaper Problems?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by Veritas06, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Veritas06

Veritas06 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have a 1.1.3 Jailbroken iTouch, and the wallpaper is stuck on the "Lock" Screen. I have SummerBoard working & that theme works fine, but the wallpaper that appears when you have to "Slide To Unlock" my iPod, that's the one i can't change. I've gone to "Settings>General>Wallpaper>" and i have tried changing it to several different ones, but no change. I've opened up My Pics on the Touch, tried changing it from there, still nothing. I thought maybe if i restored factory settings, it might restore it to default -- no.

I've tried searching for an answer here & Googling, but nothing turned up.

~Thanks in advance.
  2. Opp32

Opp32 New Member

3. Daedalus

Daedalus New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    SSH into your ipod and delete the lock wallpaper in ~/Library (it's called LockBackground.jpg) then set a new wallpaper and it will work again. I had the same problem, and that solved it.
  4. spidamon

spidamon New Member

thanx bro, your solution worked
  5. Veritas06

Veritas06 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I had no "LockBackgroung.jpg" so i added my own, restarted, re-SSH & then followed your steps, still nothing. The only way i can change my wallpaper is to find the other location that "LockBackground.jpg" is stored & replace that...

EDIT:
    Sorry, i went to the other location where i had "LockBackground.jpg" & followed your steps based of that & it worked.
    Anyone know why this happened in the first place?