Wallpaper issue

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Iphonekid805, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Iphonekid805

Iphonekid805 New Member

Me = NOOB! Anyways

Ok so I cant change my wallpaper and my OriginalBackup is one of the Lockedscreenwallpapers. I have the xbox wallpaper stuck and want to change it. I was using a Customize theme yesterday and randomly it changed my wallpaper even though on the Xbox wallpaper (the one that i was using) i was able to change my wallpaper the day before. i. e. I had a customize theme but could still change the wallpaper 2 days ago.

I really dont want to SSH the var file though. Is there any other way to delete the Lockedscreenwallpaper without SSH'ing?
  2. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Use MobileFinder and delete it.
  3. Iphonekid805

Iphonekid805 New Member

What do i do to delete it in MobileFinder? Also can I delete mobilefinder after i delete the file?

I am totally new to SSH'ing and have no idea how to work mobilefinder. I will rep you if you help!
  4. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    There's no more rep. Just go into MobileFinder and tap the ~ at the top right, then Library, then scroll to the bottom and select it. Tap File at bottom left, then delete.
  5. Iphonekid805

Iphonekid805 New Member

YES! Thanks soooooo much! I know about 5 people with the same problem so I will help them. Thanks for helping the noob! I would rep u if i could!
  6. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    No problem at all, and yes, help everyone you can.

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. brettscreename1

brettscreename1 New Member

idk what im doing wrong here but i looked through several other threads and i downloaded a mobilefinder to delete the lockscreenwallpaper.jpg thing and all this allows me to do is change my lockscreen wallpaper and when i go into customize it still wont let me change my wallpaper of my spring board which is black some how. im a little new to this whole jailbroken iphone thing can anyone know how to help me out

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. jls25

jls25 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    u cant change the wallpaper by just settings.. it switches ur lockscreen wallpaper. but if u install thems and such it will change.. and i think u can try by going into customize, >customize system images, > and then go to wallpaper u have the option of wallpaper(background on home) or lockscreen. so just choose from ther which u would want to change.
  9. ccintron91

ccintron91 New Member

Im having the same problem i think.. I go to customize and i apply a theme.. and everything changes except the springboard background.. I make sure the themes i apply have a springboard background in the preview.. i deleted the lockscreen as above. its jailbroken and 1.1.4.