Release Wallpaper for any theme

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by mr-jack, Feb 11, 2008.

1. mr-jack

mr-jack New Member

A set of 3 wallpapers which i created for my touch called Tribal...dont know if im supposed to post these in here but here goes..if they inspire someone to build a theme to go with them..that would be great ....at the moment i use them with Buuf icons but they dont really match...all original graphics..enjoy...jack

download here

Attached Files:

2. bobthehacker

bobthehacker New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    did you relay make them yourself? thats amazing if you did! wat program did you use?
  3. mr-jack

mr-jack New Member

Hiya bob yes they are mine...character created in poser... other bits and bobs all photoshop... alll postwork done in photoshop too...thank you for the compliment...im thinking if no one makes a theme for em im gonna take some time and do 1..glad you like them...
  4. eng

eng New Member

Device:
    iPad
    these are really great, congrats on being amazing

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. STx

STx New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Not really my style of wallpapers, but they look awesome! Great job.
  6. bobthehacker

bobthehacker New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    no prob man! im 16 and hoping 2 do graphic design in collage an if i ever could create something half az good as that i would be delighted! 1 last Question how old are u (if you dont mind me asking

) and are you a graphic designer? thank you

7. mr-jack

mr-jack New Member

Erm i dont mind at all bob..lets just say ill never see my 30's again...i normally concentrate on XBMC skin's but since buying a touch i just havn,t been able to put it down and just love all the themes released on here..including yours...i create characters for games..the advice i could give bob is find your style with what ever package you use..i started with photoshop snd expanded into Poser 3dmax Cinema4d and daz studio...try & interchange the image or character with the software packages of your choice to get your finished image..and once again thanks for the compliment..jack
  8. bobthehacker

bobthehacker New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    wow characters for games thats so cool!i ditnt think people as experienced as you would be working o themes for the touch! well iv a week of school so im gona try a few new programs the moment im using Macromedia Fireworks MX but im thinkig of geting photoshop because they both kinda use the same format but photoshop has more features!
    thanks for the advice and saying you like my themes