wallpaper/background problems (might be summerboard related)

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by jlasa06, Jul 6, 2008.

1. jlasa06

jlasa06 New Member

alright, so i jailbreak my ipod with ziphone, i downloaded summerboard because i wanted to get a background behind my icons, it worked for awhile and i was constantly switching my background to different pics that i wanted, i finally found one which i liked which was a .png file but i converted it to a .jpg and placed it in. then when i tried setting it as my wallpaper in settings > general > wallpaper it didnt work or show up as my background, instead it was the same pic i had on before. so i tried deleting that old pic i had that kept showing and tried turning my ipod on and off then deleting the actualy photo i wanted as my background and synced it back, i try again and STILL its that same photo i already deleted before!? so i googled stuff and thought maybe it might be summerboard related. because i didnt want this pic as my lock screen background either and it was still there even tho i uninstalled summerboard. i think it might have something to do with the .png file and i might have converted it wrong. or maybe that lockbackground.jpg thing? i really dont get how that works tho, like i dont get how to delete it. so now i have no background behind my icons, but i still have that old photo i didnt want (which i already deleted off my ipod) as my lock background.

what do i do?! now when i try to change my wallpaper in my settings it still stays at that same photo. even when i try to change the wallpaper to one that came with the itouch.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    anyone know how to help.. Please
  2. jlasa06

jlasa06 New Member