wallpaper.app

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by filmakindan, Jan 1, 2008.

1. filmakindan

filmakindan New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    would it be possible to not have to look at the photos in a slideshow but to manually go through it? in the program to browse other peoples wallpaper (iappaday)
  2. Codizzle69

Codizzle69 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    u already can do that
  3. optikalblitz

optikalblitz New Member

what does this have to do with wallpapers?

use the photo application to flick left/right through each photo.
  4. onesilentlight

onesilentlight New Member

How? I mean, the program goes through the photos automatically, kind of slowly. How do you get the wallpapers to advance manually, by user contol? Thanks.
  5. optikalblitz

optikalblitz New Member

single tap the screen and you'll see controls for return to main screen, scroll back, play, and scroll forward.. use the back and forward buttons to go at your own pace or flick the photo (slide your finger from right to left across the screen while zoomed all the way out) to move to the next..

if you are still a little lost after reading this please consult the manual that came w/ your touch.
  6. Jodymitoma

Jodymitoma New Member

just flick the screen right or left.
    simple as that.

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. onesilentlight

onesilentlight New Member

Um.. Thanks Optik, but I'm not talking about the Ipod's software. I'm talking about Wallpaper.app from i-App-a-day.

Does anyone know how to manually move through the user uploaded wallpaper images in this program? Thanks!
  8. optikalblitz

optikalblitz New Member

Ohh now he says so..lol. Well i'm out, i don't use that prog..But why would you when you could use the photo app that comes w/the touch?
  9. Lazy

Lazy New Member

Wallpaper Updated 2.0 (iappaday) Enable Camera Roll 1.8

Hey everyone, Wallpaper has recently been updated to 2.0. I downloaded it last night and because of all the problems people had with saving the photos they liked, the app has a new feature that saves the photos to a gallery. The gallery is similar to Camera Roll for the iPhone except you cannot zoom in or turn horizontally. I have loved this app since i first jailbroke my iPod back around X-Mas. Since then a lot of people have had problems with this app saving photos. I'm sure all of us have looked around to figure out how to change a folder permission or create a symbolic link. I myself have searched though countless forums trying to figure out what the problem was. I had came across a plist file that enables the camera roll feature on the iTouch. It only works on V. 1.7 and 1.8 I believe.
    You can download 1.8 here: http://www.[PIRACY.mu].com/?d=O6AJ7M1O
    The Camera roll Plist here: http://www.[PIRACY.mu].com/?d=3ETQ0YK3
    Instructional Video here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Hh20_IGemTc
  10. krystal k.

krystal k. New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Wallpaper updated to 2.0 (and 2.1 now), and now photo can't be saved to camera roll directly but to gallery...too bad 'cause you can't rotate zoom and mail just like camera roll did, so welcome back to wallpaper 1.8,

Please Register or Log in to view images