Wallpaper.app for Firmware 1.1.4

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by 123qwesz, Mar 21, 2008.

1. 123qwesz

123qwesz Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Hey all,

I am currently on a jailbroken Ipod Touch 1.1.4 after days of trial and error and boy am I glad that all the applications I am using are currently working! =D

On a side note, I realized that the wallpaper.app had some new "bugs" surfacing. After upgrading to 1.1.4, I installed wallpaper.app via Installer under I-app-a day and everything seemed to work fine.
    The wallpaper changed images every few seconds, I was able to add to camera roll, etc.

However, there was this new update for wallpaper to 2.1. I did not think twice and clicked on the update button. The new icon was beautiful and there were new commands such as Flag, etc.

Now the problem here is that when I enter the wallpaper.app, my display shows there, it prompts me, requesting for permission for the displaying of my wallpaper to the public. I click OK and then nothing happens. The wallpaper still stays at that orginial spot, no new wallpapers are shown.

Then I tried clicking "Never mind" to disallow people viewing my wallpaper. It managed to progress to the next wallpaper and it stops.

Take note that it DOES NOT hang. I was still able to add to gallery, flag, etc the image.

Is anyone experiencing the same issue as me?

Help me please....
  2. Mint-Berry Crunch

Mint-Berry Crunch Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    I had this issue... i ran some CHMODs and i did some symlinking and i got it to go... keep in mind if there are few people on the wallpaper network willing to share then there will only be a few wallpapers to rotate... it could be that the same wallapaper was refreshing.

I am running 1.1.4, disregard my sig.
  3. 123qwesz

123qwesz Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Wallpaper

"CHMODs" and "symlinking"? Er.. Could you explain to me what those terms are?

Anyway, even if there are so few people willing to share their photos, I doubt that the loading time for the next picture would take more than 5 minutes?

Could you please help me solve this issue?