Waiting for Itouch with camera!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by almostregular, Feb 2, 2010.

1. almostregular

almostregular Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    Could it be POSSIBLE to let Ipod touch has a CAMERA? People say apple people made iphone then used the leftovers parts of iphone to make Ipod touch...
    They say Apple wouldn't want Ipod touch to be same as iphone. Plus, Ipad doesn't even have a camera too! And if they did come out with ipod touch with camera, you can't update it but buy another one(maybe)!
    But still I wish ipod touch come out with camera!!!
  2. Duykur

Duykur Banned

No camera for you
  3. ibizaGTi

ibizaGTi New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    1. The large, bold font does not add anything to your post, and is actually pretty annoying.

2. The iPod touch will never have a camera. There is absolutely no need for one.
  4. iamtherealandy

iamtherealandy Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Ibiza,

And yet somehow there was a need for one on the Nano. Sorry, your logic isn't cutting it here.

And the undedicated original poster would be better off if he learned proper grammar and sentence mechanics before the kind of etiquette you recommend.

-- Andy
  5. kingcoolryan

kingcoolryan Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    No never don't ask cause ITs not needed
  6. sjleworthy

sjleworthy New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    yes, no logic.

this is your opinion, not the official company line. makes me laugh out loud when kids think they know what will be.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. maxam

maxam Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    They cant put a camera unless they make the iPod bigger. I know what you guys think about putting a camera on the nano but its not really a camera its a video camera because thats all they can put in something that small. But after saying this they could have at least put a video camera on the iPod Touch.FYI: Video camera is smaller than a camera because a camera needs auto focus and higher resolution which makes it bigger.
  8. ibizaGTi

ibizaGTi New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Andy.

There is no need for a camera, due to the fact that if you have an iPod touch, you will more than likely also be carrying around your cell phone with you. Your cell phone will (assuming it was made in the last 3 - 4 years) have a camera on it which should be of greater quality than (or at least of equal quality to) that of the iPhone, and therefore any camera which would be integrated into the iPod touch.

Also, I chose not to mention the OP's poor grammar or sentence construction as I try to avoid personal attacks on people due to their level of education and/or intelligence. This is just common courtesy. However, use of correct "etiquette" (or conformation to the social norm within the forum) is something which can be comprehended by most people, regardless of intelligence, education, age or mother-tongue etc.

I am far from a "kid". It makes me "laugh out loud" when people on internet forums denounce the logic of others without first considering their point.
    Of course that is not the company line, I am not an Apple employee/spokesperson. But if you apply logic to the situation, and ask yourself if there is a need to add a camera to the iPod Touch (from Apple's PoV, and considering my earlier point regarding cell phones), you should see the lack of any need for this function.
    On a related point, when you visit a forums, you should be prepared to hear the opinions of others, as very few (if any) in these forums have any legitimate links to the manufacturers of the products they discuss.
  9. CocaCola

CocaCola New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  10. weatherdawg1973

weatherdawg1973 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I don't believe they will add a camera to the Ipod Touch.
    As far as grammar as concerned, not everyone on this site is a native English speaker. I am sure if you went to a German or Russian site and were posting in their language for help or with a question, you wouldn't want them to tear you apart for your lousy grammar in your non-native language.
    Some of you are too uptight and need to get over yourselves.