wait a second before deleting

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by AlliPodHax, Nov 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlliPodHax

AlliPodHax New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    i wanted to restore my itouch and it came up as 1.1.2 not 1.1.1, and i read on this forum that it was already jailbroken, so i asked if anybody else did it, if they could explain it to me, what was i supposed to search for "1.1.2 already released" i was the first person to say that they officialy released it!! i expect an apology please... i dont go around just posting things, i am a long time forum person, and yes i do know better than that, maybe you guys shouldn't be mods after all, i mean you closed my thread and told me i should know better than to post it, while i was telling people they could restore to 1.1.2 but if this is not the correct place, then please do tell, where is? all i asked was if people already jailbreaked theirs thnk you for understanding and remember i expect an apology please..

Cheers,
    Ben. (Could've been a better mod)
  2. lachlan438

lachlan438 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    yer some of the mods suck if thats what your geting at any way...
  3. AlliPodHax

AlliPodHax New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    thats basically what im getting at but i also want that thomas boy to reopen my thread. And yah we need new mods here, emergency!

Cheers,
    Ben.
  4. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

No, you were not the first person to post that it 1.1.2 had been oficially released. You posted your thread att 8:01 am EasternTime. Yet the first official release thread was posted almost 10 hours earlier and was at least 25 pages long by the time you posted your thread.

To jailbreak it (also covered in that thread) look for the thread on OktoPrep.
  5. everpress

everpress New Member

1st off lots of people suck.
    Many who post in these forums suck.
    No matter how smart you could be away from the keyboard, a monkey on acid could post more understandable content than some people on here.

The mods are doing what they can; they might be biased, they might sometimes be wrong, but they are mods for some reason. They don't force you to post so they can correct your inability to search, and I haven't seen a blatant flaming yet...

So chill out before we all expect an apology for you lowering our IQs with you posts.
  6. thomashayes

thomashayes New Member

Ben,

You posted a *very* short thread asking how to break your iPod Touch now you're on 1.1.2

If you took the time to read the current main thread devoted to 1.1.2, which Skylar has kindly put redirects to around the site you'd know that the TUAW have cracked 1.1.2 but it's not quite ready for the prime time yet.

I rightly closed your thread as it was currently being answered and discussed in detail on the other thread which I'm sure you've noticed.

Tom
  7. Lance

Lance New Member

I don't believe that TUAW did this they credit it to Planetbeing who uploaded the Slovix way of jailbreaking. I don't believe he works for them But I couldn't find out for sure. maybe someone has a little better insight.
  8. Hazed

Hazed Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    PlanetBeing just hacks as a hobby as far as I can tell. As for the OPs post, we use our best judgement when modifying, closing etc. If you have a problem with the mod who performed the action, pm them to discuss it, rather than posting a thread telling us we all suck just because you disagree with a few.
  9. AlliPodHax

AlliPodHax New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    You guys might suck at least some of you, after i sent in my application for being a mod I was waiting for an answer, and like after I already saw a lot of mods made already I was wondering how come I wasn't made one, I am a mod on other forums and am always nice to other people, so I PMed the admin and as a joke I wrote, hopefully this has nothing to do with me Being from Israel, LOL, which means laugh out loud, and he said he spoke with the other mods and they made up I can't be a mod because of that, I wanna ask you does that make any sense to you,

Cheers,
    Ben.
  10. bgizzle

bgizzle Administrator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    i do not want mods that make unfounded accusations (even jokingly) of bigotry. i thought i explained this already. i also told you several times that the decision is final, so please stop PMing me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.