vWallpaper crashes at start...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by hoffster12, Aug 3, 2008.

1. hoffster12

hoffster12 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Ok so im running a 16gb, 1.1.1 jailbreakme.com style itouch. Don't ask about the 1.1.1 ive had way too many problems with later versions and it doesnt really matter all that much which FW u have. Ok so vWallpaper has worked before but it doesnt now, it crashes to springboard after about 5 seconds. Its version .93. When i go into filebrowser in the applications folder both the icon and default .png files are permissions 644 Info.plist has 644 The file called Main has 755 and in a "bin" folder which is 755 theres something called skrewrestartb.sh which is 6775? i havent changed any of the permissions so i dunno if that is the problem or not, ive uninstalled and reinstalled from two different repos. i refuse to rejailbreak so dont tell me to restore
    I don't use SSH but i use totalcommander to add to the ipods files and filebrowser to manually switch permissions. I'm using summerboard Summerboard (Old) versions 3.0 for themes and then ive customized some things with Customize version 2.0.0RC1.3
    I hope this is enough information to help me just tell me if you need anything else
  2. piratetom95

piratetom95 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    srysly man update to at least 1.1.4

i guarantee u it will work then

Please Register or Log in to view images