VSPainter or equivalent Painting/Photoshop/Sketching App for Touch?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by enigma_911, Dec 25, 2007.

1. enigma_911

enigma_911 New Member

Hi there,

I'm debating weather to buy an ipod touch for 299 or an hp ipaq for 399 and would love to save the difference, especially since ipod's web browser is better than one on windows mobile 6.0 on the HP ipaq. The only thing stopping me from considering the ipod touch is that i cannot find one single decent sketch application (which is why i need this pocket pc in the first place, i am an artist and will sketch on my commutes). I want something that does colour, and the sketches app is bullcrap when it comes to this. An accidental shake of the ipod touch and my sketch is gone. Not to mention it doesn't do shading or anything decent like that. Are saved files even possible?

Check out VS Painter for windows mobile 6.0. That's exactly the type of app i need for a jailbroken ipod touch.

My question is simple, does such an app exist? Or will it exist soon? Please help, im about to go buy an HP ipaq soon if i can't find this app.
  2. DerekVOF

DerekVOF Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Haven't seen one except for Sketches.app -- but you do realize you can turn of the shake erase, right?

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. enigma_911

enigma_911 New Member

Yep, just realized that earlier today, thanks a bunch. But sketches.app is still way too weak compared to VsPainter.

Anyone know if ongoing development of these 3rd party apps will bring out a software kinda like vspainter?
  4. frankdot

frankdot New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    I guess somebody should be able to port VS somehow. Maybe by simplifing some of the things in it. Post in the development section

F.