Volume Mod?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by uralllame, Mar 22, 2010.

1. uralllame

uralllame New Member

My car sound system isn't exactly fantastic. I have one of those 3.5mm jack to casette tape adapter thingies, which allows me to listen to my touch, and helps calm my severe road rage. The problem is that the quiet parts of songs are very very quiet, and if I turn up the volume, in a few seconds a slightly louder part will come on and deafen me, make me crash in to a baby hedgehog rescue centre and ruin christmas for everybody.

So, is there anything I can do to increase the volume of any quiet sounds, but stop the maximum volume from getting too high.
  2. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Ttry a radio adapter? You can get cheap ones that plug into the cigarette lighter for power and they play your music over the radio.
  3. ZhiZhi778

ZhiZhi778 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    is the low volume because of the files or because of the sound system?
    if because of the sound system then try the radio adapter otherwise try set the volume to the same level using itunes on every single song

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. sageDieu

sageDieu Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    You can also try using the equalizer feature... it uses some more battery but you might get a better sound.
  5. john69ster

john69ster New Member

or u can also try volume boost just download via rock/cydia which really boosts ur volume up duuhh

Please Register or Log in to view images