Volume issue

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0 Jailbreak' started by suncrapet, Jul 5, 2009.

1. suncrapet

suncrapet New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Ive upgraded yo 3.0 and jailbreak it... All is running great except one thing... Each time i try to increase or decrease the sound with the side button my ipod goes into safe mode ..... Someone can explain me whats happening?????
  2. audi4life

audi4life Banned

I'm also having troubles with the music player app, when I turn the volume down or up by sliding on the screen the music stops playing and when the music is playing and i hit pause the music stops and then immediately starts playing again, when i'm in safemode the music player works flawless so maybe the jailbreak is the cause... But does someone know a solution for this?
  3. suncrapet

suncrapet New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hey audi did you installed SBSetttings Volume MC like me ... maybe thats the source of our problem ?!?!?

10 minutes after writting that reply i've tried it, and by removing SBSetiings Volume MC from cydia there was no more trouble with the volume side button... so try it audi maybe it will work for you ... hope so ... good luck
  4. audi4life

audi4life Banned

No I havent installed the mc thing but I have sbsettings, I'll try to throw sbsettings away and see if it will work then... Thanks for the help suncrapet

Please Register or Log in to view images

Edit: throwing away sbsettings also didnt help, please help me cause the music app is not working and its very annoying!