VOIP-SIP freecall router settings NEED HELP (Calls Being Blocked)

Discussion in 'iPod touch VoIP and Telephony' started by gorballfilms, Mar 30, 2008.

1. gorballfilms

gorballfilms New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I am running touchmods version 1.2 on my ziphone jailbroken 16gig ipodtouch and i have a freecall account. I am having trouble calling out with my account. I have credits in my account and i set up all the settings to alow free call to work through my router via my virtual server. I have a d-link router and i called my customer support and we set up the router to work and it did for a few days then i stopped working. I was having this same problem before and when i opened up all the ports to allow freecall to work everything was going great. But now no more then a week later i am getting the same issues. Did anyone have a similar problem and if so could you help me to configer my router to work. It seems like the problem may be version 1.2 because i was able to call out all the time using 1.1 but then i downgraded to see if that was the problem and i got the same issue. So if anyone could help that would be great, Also freecalls costumer services is just non existent. Well i hope someone knows the problem and has a way to fix it. Thanks
  2. shawon8444

shawon8444 New Member

hey bro, what sup this is shawn remember me?. So what are u saying it doesnot connect at all. Did you try it other hotspot beside ur house. I had the same problem for example I take classes both University and college. But at college WIFI they block my ipod touch connection so i cannot make call. University and other areas including home it works really good. What is ur internet service provider name ?
  3. shawon8444

shawon8444 New Member

by the way did u manage to get the sipphone work? add me on msn shawonsarker84@hotmail.com if u need any help with that. best regard
  4. gorballfilms

gorballfilms New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    hey man

hows it going? well i am away from home but i am going to try when i get home. I use rogers for my internet. Also yeah before i bought my credits from that site you gave me i had the problem its weird it only started doing this after i got credits in my account. But before that i was able to call out from any wifi hotspot also yes i can connect fine everytime but each time i try to call out it rings abit some times then the call ends and the number disappears ,Also as i said in my OG post that i set up my router to alow the ports to be open and the app was working for abit then it stoped and started doing this again.I will add you on msn tomorrow when i am home . Hope fully we can fix this like the credits problem i had. Talk to you soon.
  5. gorballfilms

gorballfilms New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Come on!

Has anyone not experienced this problem? Am i the only one, I doesn't matter if its sip-voip or siphone they all don't work for me. I need help even my router tech support helped me for abit till it stooped working. Please Also i cant even call out from my home computer using the freecall software. As well i have tried many other wifi hotshots and noting works