VOiP iPot Mic UK

Discussion in 'iPod touch VoIP and Telephony' started by gorskino10, Feb 22, 2008.

1. gorskino10

gorskino10 New Member

Where can i get hold of this mic in the UK i know about touchmods but there shipment in finished and i would have to wait over a month for its stock and delivery after that would be like 2 weeks as its coming from the US please can anyone help me, if your selling one on ebay put it available to ship to the UK so i may bid for it.
    thanks
  2. Jas1222

Jas1222 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Actualy touchmods are based on Europe

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. gorskino10

gorskino10 New Member

Thats not what i am asking, i am saying where can i get one in the UK, also i didnt want to use touchmods as there shipment coming in to them will be end of march (over a month) and then it would take 3/4 weeks to arrive at my house so it would just take way too long im not waiting nearly 2months for a mic.
  4. ridax

ridax New Member

This is where you don't make sense. They are NOT shipping from US, they are shipping from Europe. And your time frame is not correct, but it is entirely up to you to decide what you want to do. In your case, I would guess you would have the mic within around 1 month, in your hand. But that is no promise, it is just my guess based on current situation.
  5. Jas1222

Jas1222 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    ipodtouchdockaccessories.com

BUT he ships from Canada and is currently out of stock, they are the only two people selling but i think theres people on these forums willing to sell from E-Bay or orther forms
  6. shawon8444

shawon8444 New Member

ipodtouchdockaccessories.com. I talk to Jvan and he said that he will have some mic on sale after feb 24. So keep checking this sites after feb 24, then u will have a mic with in 14
  7. ridax

ridax New Member

No, according to his way of counting, he will have a mic within 4 weeks...