VoIP Annoyance

Discussion in 'iPod touch VoIP and Telephony' started by friedcat, Jan 12, 2008.

1. friedcat

friedcat New Member

I would like to change the visual look of the Dial and Save buttons in the SIP-VoIP program. If anyone has any information I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
  2. Bitter

Bitter New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    There are skins you can add I am pretty sure. The touchmods.net website has some you can download with a tutorial on how to import them.

Bitter.
  3. friedcat

friedcat New Member

Ya, well I have custom themes, and they're GREAT, don't get me wrong, but they don't change the buttons that say Dial and Save.
  4. Bitter

Bitter New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Oh I see what you mean, argh, I am sure there is something you can do, but I am probably the last person who would know how haha. I will look into it though.

Bitter.
  5. palach

palach New Member

6. friedcat

friedcat New Member

Message removed.
  7. palach

palach New Member

go f*** urself. this is aint agency "we'll-do-w/e-u-want". if you want some1 to do somethin' 4 u, u'd better change ur attitude.
  8. friedcat

friedcat New Member

Ya, K, sorry. I was just a little pissed over something else. Let me rephraise my problem and request. I would like to change the visual look of the Dial and Save buttons in the SIP-VoIP program. If anyone has any information I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.